Pixel cave Pixel cave

too random.
the RNG of helpful items is way to chaotic. you can have one play through where all you get is potions and scrolls. then the next play through you start off with a sweet weapon, but you encounter no buffing items. in short it is a challenging game; that lacks challenging game play. I understand it is a rougelike. the sheer randomness is far to unpredictable to include any form of strategy or planing.

Shifter Shifter

can'y play it, every time I click play it just sends me to the sponsors link.

Shameless clone Shameless clone

almost there.

this is a decent fast paced pseudo bullet hell shooter. it is easily the only game in which the glitches from being to frantic make it better. I was at a an absolute point of befuddlement as the screen flipped every direction before finally stopping diagonally, while my thirty second special continued to rage on. although it was hectic; it didn't have the right level of danger. I only managed to die twice during my play-through, it seems like that ended up being the real chalnge of the game. if you feel like paying proper homage to the progenitors of this sub-genre of shooter. I say step up the difficulty, you should be easily stricken by every way fairing bullet, the detrimental power up should be unrelenting with a greater variation, lastly upgrades should be hard to obtain their only presence should be to level the field of play. aside from that I'd say that you have a solid zany basis for a good shooter.

Arcuz 2 Arcuz 2

it's good but...

this game really leaves you wanting more.
it's good to see that the character base has expanded; having travailing companions ads a bit of depth. unfortunately you are only scratching the surface of what it could be, it seems to be stuck in a limbo between, an MMO and a hack and slash RPG. you need to establish a deeper less grind based story for it to reach it's full potential.

APOKALYX APOKALYX

it's ok.

but the fight with sevrak need to be fixed because all he dose is spam that stun attack.

ImmorTall ImmorTall

great

but very sad

Duck and Hover Duck and Hover

god damn!

i must hate myself or something, I have been playing this game for two hours.

F-Zero Flash Edition F-Zero Flash Edition

boo

this game is shite

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

great

but some times i get squashed for no reason.