LAWYER UP! LAWYER UP!

cock joke!

frankly good sir i found it to be quite uproarious.
onemilliondiw points you win the universe!

DestructoBox responds:

Huzzah!

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

great

fuck all these haters they just don't understand DBZ logic.

Pixel cave Pixel cave

too random.
the RNG of helpful items is way to chaotic. you can have one play through where all you get is potions and scrolls. then the next play through you start off with a sweet weapon, but you encounter no buffing items. in short it is a challenging game; that lacks challenging game play. I understand it is a rougelike. the sheer randomness is far to unpredictable to include any form of strategy or planing.

Shifter Shifter

can'y play it, every time I click play it just sends me to the sponsors link.

Shameless clone Shameless clone

almost there.

this is a decent fast paced pseudo bullet hell shooter. it is easily the only game in which the glitches from being to frantic make it better. I was at a an absolute point of befuddlement as the screen flipped every direction before finally stopping diagonally, while my thirty second special continued to rage on. although it was hectic; it didn't have the right level of danger. I only managed to die twice during my play-through, it seems like that ended up being the real chalnge of the game. if you feel like paying proper homage to the progenitors of this sub-genre of shooter. I say step up the difficulty, you should be easily stricken by every way fairing bullet, the detrimental power up should be unrelenting with a greater variation, lastly upgrades should be hard to obtain their only presence should be to level the field of play. aside from that I'd say that you have a solid zany basis for a good shooter.

45 Cents Ronny in da stall 45 Cents Ronny in da stall

awesome

you guys kick ass

People Puke People Puke

hail satan yes!

i just creamed my jeans.

Pillowmint responds:

Satan makes me cream my jeans too.

Zombie USB Zombie USB

cool

did you do that with sharpie and white out?

davestudio responds:

...and varnish yes

'Qugk' 'Qugk'

unique.

that's some mighty fine pen work yah done there. you dfinately have style of your own.

Butzbo responds: